• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale The results of NameWinner in June 13, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stats again,
F22.COM for $1156.00 NameAdmin INC, wow ? SO much?
 
Domain Name: IBT-INC.COM
Registrar: DOMAINNAME, INC.
Whois Server: whois.domainname.com<---------:confused:
Referral URL: http://www.domainname.com<---------:confused:
Name Server: NS1.ULTSEARCH.COM
Name Server: NS2.ULTSEARCH.COM
Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Updated Date: 13-jun-2003
Creation Date: 13-jun-2003
Expiration Date: 13-jun-2004
 
Great info! Thanks!
 
notice the new statistics at the bottom. :)
 
Mohno,

Your list is very informative.

Thank you,
 
A little off topic, but...I don't really like the registrar "domainname.com". The user interface sucks. You can't edit your zone contact information for some reason, and they charge you when you want to transfer the ownership of a domain. They don't list what they charge either. I tried contacting them the other day about a few things, and haven't heard back, so the support isn't very good either.

RMF
 
excellent list once again! :)

RMF.... can't be any worse than nominate.net, got a name their from someone & you can't even change the owner field without mucking around with mailing/faxing them something.
 
Actually, I think they do require something in writing. Oh, and I still haven't heard back from them yet.

Edit: Also, I just noticed they only allow up to 3 nameservers. How stupid is that!?

RMF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom