• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale The results of NameWinner in June 17, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohno

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
878
Reaction score
11
NameWinner missed domains for $1000+.
They still got good result totally.
By the way, BuyDomains got latinoheat.com, pointclick.com, musicproducers.com, perfumespot.com at least.
I was notified pool.com got sheds.net :), jettv.com, powergirls.com.
Wow, sheds.net($778 in NameWinner) is going over $1,000. :eek:
The business model works well.

Anyway, Enjoy! :)
 
thanks for the great info.:)
 
bet thats wilco on sheds.net :p
 
musicproducers.com was nice name
 
Enom club drop got me this one :)
144: SEXYWAVS.COM $89.00 MISSED

But namewinner missed all my $8,75 names :(
 
Dang.... GoDaddy 0-3 for this drop. :(

NW got 2 of them :upset:
 
Originally posted by cyphix
Dang.... GoDaddy 0-3 for this drop. :(

NW got 2 of them :upset:

You're not alone. I tried 23 times before Godaddy got me a name, need to have patience :embarrass

I got nothing today, and lost a snapback (thicker.com) to NW.
 
Originally posted by 888


You're not alone. I tried 23 times before Godaddy got me a name, need to have patience :embarrass

I got nothing today, and lost a snapback (thicker.com) to NW.

I am still trying, so far 0 out 14
 
Today again with godaddy 0 out 3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom