• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale The results of NameWinner in June 19, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohno

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
878
Reaction score
11
It was a good day of drops.
There are 500+ domains having SnapBacks.
So, I can't attach the list as single file.
Anyway, total amount of bids is almost $100,000 only for domains listed here. The business is really heated.

By the way, this is the last post of the NameWinner's results at the moment. Perhaps, I'll do again in future :)
Thank you for your comments.
I haven't replied each one but thank you for DNF$ donations.

Now, Enjoy! :)
 
The last part is attached.
 
DNF$200 sent for your hardwork. :)
 
$100k in deleted domains in one day... nice.
Many domaisn don't worth a snap tho.
Nice work mohno
 
Originally posted by _Yakov_
Many domaisn don't worth a snap tho.

I agree with you some of them. However, some domains are worth more than Winner's bid.
For example, NameWinner got "nissin.com" for $445.
Actually, there are some large companies named "nissin" in Japan. So, it might have big opportunity.
I was thinking to outbid but it's too expensive as investment for me:)
 
Mohno,

Thank you for doing the NW list.
 
Originally posted by mohno
For example, NameWinner got "nissin.com" for $445.
Actually, there are some large companies named "nissin" in Japan. So, it might have big opportunity.
I was thinking to outbid but it's too expensive as investment for me:)

Thanks mohno for the hard work :)

It's definitely worth a lot to the cup noodles company, they've got lots of TV ads here. Is it a generic name and any meaning? If not, I agree it's not worth the troubles getting it.
 
Thanks, Nice work again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom