• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The summer PPC dip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
Anyone else feeling the heat? ;)

Some of my names are down 60% this week alone.
 
my PPC is more or less stable so far, I hope it stays that way:)
 
Parking is about the same so far but adsense and CPA ads are up at least 25% over the past few months average. No complaints here, other than the heat - 95 degrees here today.
 
Only 95 degrees? Try Vegas - lately 110-115 degress everyday.
As a newbie with limited PPC income, I was way off on July 4. Rest of month slightly down. Of course, I'm talking about my $300-400/week. You guys are probably talking about $30,000-40,000/week. LOL. It's all relevant.
Is the summer (when colleges/schools are out) historically slower?
 
Only 95 degrees? Try Vegas - lately 110-115 degress everyday.
As a newbie with limited PPC income, I was way off on July 4. Rest of month slightly down. Of course, I'm talking about my $300-400/week. You guys are probably talking about $30,000-40,000/week. LOL. It's all relevant.
Is the summer (when colleges/schools are out) historically slower?

For a Canadian 95 might as well be 195! :lol:

It depends on the source I find. I have seen my insurance, credit, travel, tour, hotel etc parked domains and websites traffic increasing over the past three months whereas some other niches have slowed down. Probably just comes down to more people being away from the computer and thus less opportunity for clickity clickity on our ads.
 
Summer is usually slower for most website/domain subjects.

Kids are out of school (where it seems they do an incredible amount of web browsing) and people are away on vacations and such.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom