• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed the zunes are getting redundant but please appraise zunegadgets.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tragickarma

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Yeah they are become the thing to have and everyone wants one but only a few are worth it. Could this be one?
 
Worth is zero. Can you name one domain in the world with the word Gadgets in it that is worth anything? Even Gadgets.com is weak.
 
i agree. worth reg fee
 
A good indicator is to take your Zune domain and replace the word Zune with iPod. In your case ipodgadgets leads to a godaddy parked page. This domains owner has had 5-6 years to develop and hasn't done so. Who knows how much he/she is raking in a month but I'd venture to say it is less than $25.

I would like to think that Zune will overpower the aging iPod but it is too early to tell.
 
I am not a native English speaker so my opinion count less.....but I would say at least $50 undeveloped.
 
I like this name... XX-XXX to the right guy....good luck!

CH
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom