• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed They seem like they'd be valuable...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacal1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
873
Reaction score
3
Each summer/fall we get bombarded with advertising, reviews, news, etc. about the new "20LL cars". Here's what I just registered:

2008cars.net
2009cars.net
2010cars.net

Thoughts on value?
 
Anyone...couldn't I at least get my local dealership to buy it and put it on one of those mailings they send out in August when the new models come out?
 
jacal1 anything is possible, however most domainers would appraise these at
reg fee.
 
Anyone...couldn't I at least get my local dealership to buy it and put it on one of those mailings they send out in August when the new models come out?

Problem is they are dotNet which many customers would forget and type in as dotCom. Also, it's just not that hard to come up with reasonable alternatives for reg fee.
 
sorry, I don't see any value
 
Not a good long term investment as they must be developed before 2008 to 2010
 
When it looks too good to be true, it often means its not good at all I guess. These boards have saved me a lot of fruitless marketing/development work!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom