• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Thoughts on L-L.in domains - P-C.in etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
0
Anyone taken a look at the extremely rare L-L.in domains out there?

I've been able to acquire the following:

P-C.in
I-M.in
E-Z.in
I-P.in
 
Nice ones!
These will take a little shelf time to realize their full potential but as the registration of 'limited edition' .IN domains eg. LLL, NNN, N-N, L-L are completed these names will appreciate in value.
My thoughts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom