Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Three Good Directories (URLdig.com) and other content sites for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
-Please make offers via Post, PM or email to [email protected]
-Paypal is preferred as I am a verified Paypal seller.
-Complete back-end admin panel included on each site.
-Each site includes one month free hosting.
-Each site has been submitted to 50-100 directories.
-The BIN prices on the directories have been adjusted to compensate for various ongoing links.

Good General Web Directory for Sale

www.URLdig.com is for sale, the site has been up for just 2 months and runs off of a highly customized free php directory script. There have been 1,394 submissions approved and the directory contains 183 categories. Traffic is around 46 unique visits a day. Traffic stats can be viewed here (note there was one and a half days statcounter was down): http://my.statcounter.com/project/s...1075221&guest=1

I recently had a contextual news modification installed so it will show general news on the home page and content sensitive news in the 18 sub-category pages. Feature links have also been upgraded to show screenshots.

Alexa Stats for urldig.com:
·Traffic Rank for urldig.com: 237,440
·Online Since: 21-Nov-2005

Revenue: 6 featured one-year links have been sold at $9.00 each. 16 permanent home page links have been sold for revenue of around $175.00. Adsense is not on a separate channel but has done around $5.00 per month. So total revenue around $235.00.

Link Popularity Check is showing approximately 8,000 back links in all search engines. Predicted PR for this site is 3 and you should be able to hit 4 or 5 within six months quite easily.

Note: There is a posted bid at SP for $300.00

Buy it Now Price is $400.00, will consider offers of $300.00 and up.

Shopping Focused Web Directory for Sale

www.2SearchShopping.com is for sale, the site has been up for just 2 months and runs off of a highly customized free php links script. There have been 526 submissions approved and the directory contains 209 categories. Traffic is around 30 unique visits a day. Traffic stats can be viewed here: http://my.statcounter.com/project/s...1079259&guest=1

Feature links have been upgraded to show screenshots.

Alexa Site Stats for 2searchshopping.com:
·Traffic Rank for 2searchshopping.com: 498,240
·Online Since: 22-Nov-2005

Revenue: 7 featured one-year links have been sold at $12.00 each. 6 permanent home page links have been sold for revenue of around $120.00. Adsense is not on a separate channel but has done around $3.00 per month. So total revenue around $200.00.

Link Popularity Check is showing approximately 2,900 back links in all search engines. Predicted PR for this site is 3 and you should be able to hit 4 or 5 within six months quite easily. Niche directories take a little longer to get rolling but because of less competition they can really earn nice money down-the-road.

Buy it Now Price is $275.00, will consider offers of $200.00 and up.

Game Focused Web Directory for Sale

www.2SearchGames.com is for sale, the site has been up for just 2 months and runs off of a highly customized free php links script. There have been 1,198 submissions approved and the directory contains 178 categories. Traffic is around 36 unique visits a day. Traffic stats can be viewed here: http://my.statcounter.com/project/s...1120552&guest=1

Feature links have been upgraded to show screenshots.

Alexa Site Stats for 2searchgames.com:
·Traffic Rank for 2searchgames.com: 660,715
·Online Since: 05-Dec-2005

Revenue: 6 featured one-year links have been sold at $12.00 each. 9 permanent home page links have been sold for revenue of around $130.00. Adsense is not on a separate channel but has done around $3.00 per month. So total revenue around $210.00.

Link Popularity Check is showing approximately 3,220 back links in all search engines. Predicted PR for this site is 3 and you should be able to hit 4 or 5 within six months quite easily. Niche directories take a little longer to get rolling but because of less competition they can really earn good money down-the-road.

Buy it Now Price is $275.00, will consider offers of $200.00 and up.

Xoops content sites:

Gift Giving Content Site For Sale!
www.Gift--Ideas.com is for sale; the site is less than 3 months old.
Buy it Now Price is $150.00, will consider offers of $100.00 and up.

Poker Content Site For Sale!
www.HowToWinAtPoker.info is for sale.
Buy it Now Price is $125.00, will consider offers of $100.00 and up.

Movie Entertainment Site For Sale!
www.FeatureFilm.biz top review feeds update automatically, nice keywords.
The term feature film gets some Overture action, see below:
Searches done in August 2005
Count -- Search Term
2,780 -- feature film

Interesting Love Site
www.MyOldLove.com is for sale; the site has only been up for a few weeks.

-You can try Xoops out at http://xoopsmods.mmwebsites.com, for more details on Xoops contact me and/or visit www.xoops.org.
-Payments via Paypal is preferred, for other payment options contact me first.

thanks
jg123

Domain Summit 2024

jg123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have received a bid for www.URLdig.com for $325.00, and have lowered the BIN on this one down to $350.00.

I have received a bid on www.2SearchShopping.com for $200.00 and have lowered the BIN on it down to $250.00

I have received an offer on HowToWinAtPoker.info for $75.00 and on www.FeatureFilm.biz for $75.00

thanks
jg123

jg123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it should be up now. I have been having a hell of a time with hostgator and am in the proccess of moving hosts.

Since payment is being delayed on the $325.00 bidder for www.URLdig.com I will close bidding on this site in 24 hours, at 5:30pm est tomorrow Feb. 3, 2006. The highest bid of $300.00 or greater takes it and payment must be made within 12 hours of the close of bidding. The BIN will remain at $350.00 if someone wants to end the bidding early. Again, prefered payment method is Paypal but other alternatives can be discussed. The current high bid is jeffro241 at $300.00.

thanks
jg123

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom