• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TiledFloor.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
TileFloors.com went for sale on BuyDomains.com for $30,000 so I registered TiledFloor.com. So, do I have a winner, even slightly?
 
well it gets half the google results- and isnt over a mil on that-
but to me, it sounds one in the same- tile floors and tiled floor- they are exactly the same thing- so, buy domains overcharged to the point where you have to laugh - but you might have a goodie :-)
 
Well, I think TileFloors.com was purchased based on traffic instead of name value. So who knows. I parked it to see if I could pick up anything. Nonetheless, "Tiled Floor" is a good phrase. So, it might be worth hanging on to for awhile, maybe?
 
If you were to shop for tile floors, would you type into a search engine, "tiledfloor"? Alternatively, would you look up in the phone book "tiled floor"? Possibly, but more likely than not, you would use "tile floors". Therefore, unfortunately, I think tiled floor is not a winner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom