Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tip for anyone interested

msn99

Level 1
Reaction score
timeshareassets.net and timeshareassets.org are unregistered and available for grabs for anyone interested.

Domain summit 2024

msn99

Level 1
Reaction score
"timeshare" and "assets" are high value keywords (you can do your own research) and I firmly believe the above domains would hold tremendous potential and would be an ideal investment for anyone who believes in its potential.
i.e - (vacationrentals.net, mortgagerefinancing.org)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

if, you believe in their potential, then why didn't you register them?

timeshares are basically scams and can be more of a liability, than an asset

i've been to ts seminar in vegas, where they try and pressure on you into buying one

imo...

msn99

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello,
I agree but everything can be subjectively viewed as an asset or a liability. Owning a deeded timeshare falls under the category of an asset.

msn99

Level 1
Reaction score
As for me not registering the domain, I most definitely will if circumstances permit me to do so but if anyone else can benefit from this I would be more than happy for them. On another note I think that's one of the things that the timeshare industry need to change. They must appeal to potential customers as an asset rather than a liability like you mentioned. I greatly appreciate the feedback champ.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

msn99

Level 1
Reaction score
I never mentioned timeshare being an investment. But like you mentioned it's an illiquid asset NOT a liability. In theory even cars and real estates are considered illiquid assets but do people not invest money to buy them. It all depends on the wants and needs of an individual.

msn99

Level 1
Reaction score
I don't understand how people would pay for below average domain names but not take a chance on one that genuinely has potential. I'm registering these domains sooner rather than later.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators