Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Tired of getting the scraps!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Deleted Domains is no longer cutting it.
And I fully understood this when timechange, posted a thread on April 9th with the following domain: 92C.COM

Now, April 10th comes along and I check the "Newest Deletions" section on Deleted Domains, and behold. "92C.COM" shows up on the page.
Tweny Four hours later, they have the nerve to call it Newest Deletions.

Blah. timechange or anyone, please share your secrets.

Domain summit 2024

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have also noticed that, they but the names up 24h later.

Guys, of course the list on deleteddomains.com are late (roughly by 24 hours)

My hunch is that the guy subscribes to one of these web sites that charge for access, then he posts the list (which is a violation of at least 1 such service I know). I might be wrong of course.

As for yesterday's releases, I think I grabbed 10 3-char .COM domains. Not bad, but got beaten the day before by our Korean friends and only registered 4 :D

The secret is very simple: I wrote my own script to harvest the domains as they drop :D

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Give me the script.
I'll pay. PM me with details.

I won't be competiton as I do not even like three letter dot coms.
Or would want one (unless it contained 0 numbers),

Hmm but I don't want to spoil the suspense for the rest of you :D
Like, "who will get the most 3 char domains today, Xuang Dong from Korea or Timechange?" LOL

Seriously, I can't sell the script, sorry.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
It's everyone for themselves in the domain game LOL ;)

Originally posted by MC Juice
Give me the script.
I'll pay. PM me with details.

I won't be competiton as I do not even like three letter dot coms.
Or would want one (unless it contained 0 numbers),

Ok, haggle time :D

MC Juice, how much would you pay for the script? Bear in mind that it's for 3-char combinations only :D

J

jimb

Originally posted by timechange

Ok, haggle time :D

MC Juice, how much would you pay for the script? Bear in mind that it's for 3-char combinations only :D

I may want to look into this type of a script. Although, the 3-char domains arent what Im looking for, do you have anything else?

Jim

Especially for MC Juice, tomorrow's 3 char .COM drops (on deleteddomains.com at least), TODAY! :D

*** kj8.com
*** qb6.com
*** qb8.com
*** ud2.com
*** 3iv.com
*** 76o.com
*** 8bo.com

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow this is really interesting, just checked 8bo.com at deleted domains it's on hold, but then I'm staying in Asia so it's probably too early to say at the moment. Will see what happens in 12 hours or so...

Originally posted by Omni
Wow this is really interesting, just checked 8bo.com at deleted domains it's on hold, but then I'm staying in Asia so it's probably too early to say at the moment. Will see what happens in 12 hours or so...

Omni, where in Asia are you? My hunch tells me you are not close to my friends over there in South Korea :D

The list above has dropped already. I know, because I registered them all except for UD2.com :D

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SE Asia.. yup your hunch is right I'm not a close friend to your Korean friends lol :D

Koreans seems to be ahead of the game or something, heard people talk about how they snagged domain names 'better' than snapnames and other services. What are your comments on this?

Are you in Malaysia? :D

Anyway, companies that monitor thousands of domains have a disadvantage: they can't always get what they want.

My guess is that there are a handful of Koreans that do the job nicely (and Chinese).

I am in Orlando, FL and although I am not a pro in the domain snapping sense, I do pretty good by using custom scripts :D

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you been spying on me? :eek: Yep from there :D

How do you write the custom scripts to stay ahead? Thought the whois data are something like 24hrs old aren't they? Unless let's say you're a reseller or a registrar yourself then you'd have up to date details...

Hey I just guessed :D South East Asia, what else: Malaysia. I think along with Indonesia you guys have a large Internet population. Plus I had a friend from there, her name was Lee Swan :D

The WHOIS records are as good as the nameserver that you are quering; the faster they refresh the better chance you stand of getting domains ALMOST as soon as they expire.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which ones refresh faster?? Or is this a secret :D

The ones on Eastern Timezone (US) because that's where Network Solutions is.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm new to this.. you mean NetSol has first access to the database?

The ones that NetSol drops make up for the majority of the dropped domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators