• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.tl extentions are they worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainLord

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
I have a shot at picking up a very popular 3 letter word with extension .tl is it worth picking up in the .tl extention?
 
PokerTournament said:
I have a shot at picking up a very popular 3 letter word with extension .tl is it worth picking up in the .tl extention?

Personally no ! someone has been selling single letter .tl on here cheap,that in itself speaks for the .tl extension just like the rest of them out there !
 
yeah...I don't see them doing anything either.
 
what would you say as reseller one should spend on a 3 letter .net not a word and no double letters.....
 
It's still a very subjective question. That can vary a lot, depending on letters, order, ect. ect.
 
what if on one it was F(letter)W and the other was JS(letter)
 
Well with so many ccTLDs available I don't think .tl would come on top of my list.
IMHO the TLD is not so great for speculation
 
I agree that .tl is not the greatest extension if you have to do heavy branding of your site - but again, as mentioned above: it really does depend on those specific keywords.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom