Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise TL0.com - LLN

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling this domain on Flippa and wondering what the value might be. Estibot shows $1k, but I see so many LLN's go for low and even mid x,xxx. The letters are premium, and the zero is, per Wikipedia a lucky number and money.

Thanks.

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree, Estibot totally undervalues LLNs and NNLs. After all it is just a piece of crappy software that cannot take into account the pronunciations and possible meanings that can be associated with certain 3 character domains.

In today's mobile world, short dot coms are the real premium domains in my opinion. Who types in long keyword domain names on their phone? No one!

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I agree. I use Estibot, and like the tool, but use it as a rough guide only, but so many times it is WAY off - high and low. These days it is so much easier to get a more accurate valuation, with comparable sales, type in and CPC and keyword analysis, etc.

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for that. It didnt even make my low reserve (my cost) at Flippa, but had 34 watchers - maybe Flippa is not the best venue (mostly wholesale?). So, will likely keep it. Short, premium-lettered, LLN domains, in my experience - have good intrinsic value, and are ever-increasing in value due to shortage, at least. And looking at comparable sales - jeez. Happy to keep it.

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I'm trying Flippa yet again with my 12c.com domain. The thing is I get so many inquiries from people wanting to buy it. So We'll see.

flippa.com/5862658

Kazzia

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A LOT has changed in these last few months, eh? Glad I didnt sell my short ones. Now, I wont sell them as they keep going up in value every week. I just reply back to inquiries with a stupid high price. If they respond or counter, then they are serious. Good luck!

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes I got myself into an email exchange with someone this morning. They asked me if 12c.com was for sale. To which I said yes and they could make an offer through Flippa. They then offered me $1000 via email, to which I said no. They then offered my $2000, at which point I decided I should really put it up for auction again and they could bid for it there.

As soon as I told them it was available on Flippa in a 7 day auction, they said they weren't interested. Regardless, the auction's been live for about 9 hours and its already sitting at $1,406.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom