Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

To Parked:I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putao

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sir,
I regret that my account has been suspended though I don't know why you do that at last account day . There are about
US$1700.00 in my account, of which US$500.00 is my income of last half a month when I just join
you(at that time you response me to pay it next time, as I didn't fill in the tax bill).
As above money has been checked and comfirmed, I hope you can pay me the money.
Faithfully Yours
Wang Jun
( Parked ID:wangjun )

ondera

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
because owner of parked is a deceitful

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting. It appears a lot of members are having this happen to them. Sounds rather strange to me.

Putao

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the USA is a great country for believe in legal. The Parked has been suspended at last account day and no replyed my inquire.This isn't a seemliness.

ondera

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My sister live in US, and she'll take legal action against parked,

i'm not stupid, nobody can cancel my account without reason.

Also they suspended accounts of my friends without reason, i'll try to help them.

veryfine

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My account was also suspended without any reason. Just told me that the conversion rate is nearly to 0 percent. But I couldn't see any data.

I have at least USD3000 for the period of June 16 through 30. No any confirmed email from Parked yet.

I am afraid that the Parked staff took our money into their pocket secretly. (this is just a guess).

Only God will know the truth.
-------------
My ID is domain4sell

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ondera said:
My sister live in US, and she'll take legal action against parked,

i'm not stupid, nobody can cancel my account without reason.

What about this don't you understand?

Parked.com has the right to suspend your account and refuse to send you payment if they believe your traffic is fraudulent. Parked.com defines fraudulent traffic as traffic converting at less than a certain rate (I think its 2%).

While I think this is a stupid rule, you have no legal grounds to sue Parked.com over the loss of your account or your revenue.

However, I don't think Parked.com should be trusted and you should park your domains elsewhere.

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Interesting. It appears a lot of members are having this happen to them. Sounds rather strange to me.

Indeed. Even stranger that all the different complainants appear to have learned english and english grammar at the same place.

ondera

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
What about this don't you understand?

Parked.com has the right to suspend your account and refuse to send you payment if they believe your traffic is fraudulent. Parked.com defines fraudulent traffic as traffic converting at less than a certain rate (I think its 2%).

While I think this is a stupid rule, you have no legal grounds to sue Parked.com over the loss of your account or your revenue.

However, I don't think Parked.com should be trusted and you should park your domains elsewhere.

Don't reply my messages, there is no fraudulent traffic and traffic converting rate not less than %2 or 3, it's over %20, we'll take legal action against parked.

i hate deceitful compaines and defender of deceitful compaines

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ondera said:
Don't reply my messages, there is no fraudulent traffic and traffic converting rate not less than %2 or 3, it's over %20, we'll take legal action against parked.

i hate deceitful compaines and defender of deceitful compaines
I don't see how you could possibly know the conversion rate of your own domains...
Why don't you post some of your domains that are getting a lot of traffic, and we'll see if it's even plausible that they're getting "real" traffic.

ondera

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
asianinvasion said:
I don't see how you could possibly know the conversion rate of your own domains...
Why don't you post some of your domains that are getting a lot of traffic, and we'll see if it's even plausible that they're getting traffic.

are you owner of parked.com? :crazy: okay shut up, we're still waiting response from the ripper,

by the way, all canadians defender of parked.com, interesting.

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ondera said:
are you owner of parked.com? :crazy: okay shut up.

by the way, all canadians defender of parked.com, interesting.
Wow. You just asked for it.
Why is it that 95% of everyone who is terminated and starts being a crybaby is from a third-world country? This is something I've been pondering for quite a while...

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dorin said:
I am not a customer of parked. But could I ask a question? What is the convertion rate you mean here? clicks/landings? clicks/uniques? sales/clicks?
I am a little confused.

The conversion rate to the advertiser after the click is what is mentioned here, yahoo has a system for reporting conversion rates if the advertisers want to use it, obviously a lot of them use it, so yahoo can track leads, buys , etc...that the advertisers are getting. But as Donny has mentioned before , accounts are not getting closed on conversion rates alone , unusual activity determines the closing in the end.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ondera said:
1. wake up canadian
2. go and watch south park

idiot.

also i think you want to kiss ass of parked, feel free to kiss my ass, too.

I thought you have to be over 13 in order to join parked.com. How did you end up getting an account?

ondera

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
I thought you have to be over 13 in order to join parked.com. How did you end up getting an account?
lol

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation.
As far as I know that if the convertion rate of ppc company traffic is lower than average yahoo CTR, yahoo can refuse to pay the ppc company. Then both sides lost money.
By the way, I think it is not related with first world or third world. Maybe it is better to treat this case by case.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
asianinvasion said:
Wow. You just asked for it.
Why is it that 95% of everyone who is terminated and starts being a crybaby is from a third-world country? This is something I've been pondering for quite a while...

Not to sterotype anyone, but there is fraud that goes on in the US, but the majority of it goes on overseas. Why? Probably because they know nothing will happen to them for doing it. Another reason is if they can get away with $1,000 US, this is like their yearly income.

ExpireGuy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

ondera

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators