• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tonga.cc Please help me with a BIN price

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezzer72

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

After doing a lot of searching on 'Country' domains, I managed to register Tonga.cc

I know .cc is not everyones favourite extension, and I realise there are larger countries than Tonga on our wonderful planet, but its all about availability!!

Every other Country's .cc is registered, and all of Tonga's other extensions are too - this appears to be the last of its 'kind'.

When I say all other extensions, I am referring to .com, .net, ,org, .info, .co .uk, .ca etc. in other words, all the ones that we seem to discuss here at DNF.

I want to sell the domain but have no idea what price to ask, and with no price, it seems people don't make offers to buy?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Eric.
 
Am I safe to assume this is a decent domain guys?

In my limited time/experience on the forum, I have formed the opinion that 'no news is good news', as people are always quick to respond to bad domains, 'regfee' being the main phrase used in this section.

Sorry if I sound arrogant, I don't mean too, and indeed I am not that kind of guy, but I just get frustrated when I feel I have found a reasonable domain and nobody at all comments.

Thanks for reading,

Eric.
 
Well, its a tough call because someone from Tonga may someday be interested in it , being a .cc hurts the value, when and if you ever found a buyer I think you could get $500 for it to an end user that is stuck on owning a tonga domain , but it more than likely will be a long time, and the reg fee being $25 or so makes it a hard call.
 
Sudan.cc sold last month on TDNAM for $45...so That may be the going price for your name.
 
I have a couple of country with .cc, I wish they would be worth more, but I think depending on the size of the country its anywhere from XX to XXXX, this one is a really small one, maybe you can get $100, but not a lot more
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom