Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Top-Selling-Electronics.com with great easy revenue 1312 visits a day average

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Total Amazon affiliate site but also has google ads too.

The site generates from $400-$600 a month easy money between google and amazon.

Stats
===================================
http://www.top-selling-electronics.com/webstat

As you can see it's all legit traffic from MSN and Yahoo.

You do NOTHING to upkeep this site. No maintenance at all. It is NOT database driven. This is about as easy as it gets.

Looking for offers mid $XXXX at least.

Need the money to pay some taxes (as if you really care).

Feel free to ask questions all you want.

pilky

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, well I'm gonna get the ball rolling with a 2k offer.

Are you up for selling any of the other top-selling... sites also?

Thanks & regards, pilks.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would consider selling some other top-selling sites if the offer was good.

top-selling-books.com
top-selling-cameras.com
top-selling-computers.com
top-selling-electronics.com
top-selling-kitchenware.com
top-selling-laptops.com
top-selling-movies.com
top-selling-music.com
top-selling-software.com
top-selling-toys.com
top-selling-videogames.com

This is the complete list of domains I have for the top-selling network. About 1/2 are already running. I started to do some custom work on them like at http://www.top-selling-movies.com More can be done with the script if given time.

I will price a buyitnow for the top-selling-electronics at $6000 but feel free to make offers.

Since many of the top-selling names are new and or just newly implemented they dont have the stats that top-selling-electronics has.
You can view stats at my sites with the http://www.sitename.com/webstat for any domains...you should see the ones that are active are getting spidered already and quickly growing in size. A few well placed links and advertising and they could each be generating hundreds per month. I was planning to develop this myself but Uncle Sam has other plans for me.

Anyone willing to offer on the entire network on top-sell sites please feel free. I will place a buyitnow at 10k for the whole thing. For the buyitnow price I will also complete the development of the remaining sites and if desired can continue to host them up to 1 year for free. This offer is only for the network buyitnow price.

Any more questions or comments?

So far $2000 offer for just top-selling-electronics.com but that's not even 5 months of revenue. I should mention that this site has been generating this income for many months already.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got an offer of $3000 now..so that's top bid. I also have a couple people interested and asking questions. Please feel free to post here. My information will only help sell the site and prove it's value.

A few seem interested in the top-sell network....it really could make a great setup.

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance, but you say all the traffic is coming from MSN and Yahoo. Unless I don't understand how to read the stats, it looks like 92% of the traffic is coming from direct reference, and very little is coming from search engines. It could be that I'm confused, as I'm not that familiar with the patterns on Amazon sites like this.

I did notice that you have over 9000 backlinks ... mostly in MSN.

The stats only go back two months... is the site only 2 months old?

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought this site about 2 months ago. If there was gonna be a problem it would have surfaced by now. Yeah...the site seems really awesome for traffic...it just comes and comes...you can analyze the stats yourself. You can see I don't have any weird pay-for-traffic going on. The google clicks and Amazon sales are all legit as well as the traffic. The site has made me very happy. If it doesn't sell for my price that's ok too but I could use the cash...so why not.

The previous owner showed me stats for about 4 months I believe but the site could be older than that even.

I had a PM asking about why google the pr is 0.

I can only make assumption why PR is 0.
1. Google has not updated it's PR in months.
2. Google doesn't like the site being an Amazon affiliate site.
3. Or any other number of reasons.

I have no idea actually...but I do know that the site is indexed at Google.
Maybe this will help:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q="top-selling-electronics.+com"

This also might explain all those backlinks.. I believe people are using feeds from Yahoo or MSN to get results...hence it appears that the site is linked all over.

This site is a goldmine and you do nothing to update it. NOTHING. There isn't even any images on the site...they all get pulled from Amazon. The entire site is about 10 pages...

Also I made an error on one thing...it does have a small (nearly useless) database setup. The designer thought to use a DB table to keep the entries for the nodes from amazon. Also the DB has a tracking script to verify sales...I assume this is to make sure Amazon isn't ripping you off.

1 more thing..good news. From when I bought this...I still have the old sellers sheet from amazon.

http://www.top-selling-electronics.com/amazon2.htm

Enjoy.

pilky

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this site based on mrrats script with the mod_rewrite? Maybe thats why you arent getting google PR or traffick?

jumpbug

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am the old seller. I just feel I should mention that the old Amazon sheet you are showing has revenue from my other old affiliate site as well, so its really not accurate since a good portion of those sales didn't come from this affiliate site.

However, I sold it to him a couple of months ago and it is a good money maker.

BTW, the sites doesn't use mrrats script, it uses NuSOAP.

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a new seller's sheet that would show sales from the last 30 days for this site?

I'm still a little confused on the referral traffic... any idea why the stats are showing 92% direct link? That would imply that the traffic isn't coming from MSN... even though there are a ton of MSN backlinks.

I am interested in the site, but I need to understand this traffic thing a little better.

My other sites that get traffic from MSN, Google, Yahoo, etc... all show up in Webalizer as such, not as "direct" links. What shows up as "direct" are the links from other sites I've done link exchanges with. It may be skewed here because it could be picking up links from its own pages.... and that would mean that people are navigating around on the site a lot... which I guess is a good thing.

pilky

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How hard do search engines hit your server? Do you have a dedicated server for this site? thanks

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pilky said:
How hard do search engines hit your server? Do you have a dedicated server for this site? thanks

He said it isn't database driven, so I wouldn't think it would be much load on the server... just 5GB of bandwidth for August if I read it right. The real database work appears to be happening on the Amazon side.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is the last 2 months from Amazon.

amazon_1.gif

As for explaining why the webalizer shows direct links...I have no idea. Maybe someone else can explain that. Personally I don't care since A) traffic is consistent B) the sales are real C) the google click are real D) I do not pay for any advertising

People keep PMing me about HOW this script works...I will NOT explain in detail how. One of the reasons I bought it was to know that. I think only the buyer should get the knowledge. Simply put...this script pulls the info from amazon and displays it. It requires no upkeep...none....you set it up..and let it make the money. I login to amazon and google everyday to watch the money..that's it. I also was so happy with how much loot this was making that I registerd the other top-selling names with the desire to replicate it. Slowly but surely it is working. You can see the stats for each of those. I would hope by the holidays that they pick up and each make makes more money.

I will gladly sell top-selling-electronics or the the network....or none of it. It makes me great money but like I said.. I need a cash infusion to pay a tax I owe...selling top-selling-electronics is better than getting a Loan from a credit card.

Operandi

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People keep PMing me about HOW this script works...I will NOT explain in detail how. One of the reasons I bought it was to know that. I think only the buyer should get the knowledge. Simply put...this script pulls the info from amazon and displays it. It requires no upkeep...none....you set it up..and let it make the money.

As a PHP developer I understand how this works. I'm impressed by the powerful simplicity and search engine friendly implementation. Good luck with your sale :)

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you...

It is rather impressive...I feel like this script is a closely guarded secret that only a few have knowledge of. Sorry I am reading the Da Vinci Code and it's good. :)

Seriously though...the script itself has excellent value since free scripts like Mr. Rats are basically used all over the place and they are basically ignored by all search engines. Not this one..it's custom and loved by MSN and Yahoo. With some tweaking I think Google too....I was experimenting with the other domains for results on that. I personally don't want to mess with the flagship site.

If it ain't broke...don't fix it. If someone does buy the site...I recommend you follow that advice. The script of course you can install on as many sites as you would like.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
are u selling the script alone ? If yes, I am interested, PM me.

pilky

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I might have a copy of that too. In fact, if you were to set up a new site with the same script I would make a bid at it. LMK

tunafabulous

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very Interested in this script. Just name your price. PM please!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
same here.....I am still interested.....!! Money ready in Paypal if it's a decent price.

tunafabulous

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, are there any legal issues or copyright issues involved with pulling this data from Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom