Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Top-Selling-Electronics.com with great easy revenue 1312 visits a day average

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tunafabulous said:
Also, are there any legal issues or copyright issues involved with pulling this data from Amazon?

NO...no legal issues as you are allowed to access this info.
The info is pulled from a special feed that Amazon creates for affiliates.
Most sites don't use the feed as they just make static links. This script accesses the feed.

I will say this again since people continue to ask.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO UPDATE THE SITE. IT IS DONE AUTOMATICALLY FOR YOU.

I should also add that the stats for the past week have grown considerably. I believe due to the new google indexing I have 70,000 pages listed. Quite impressive.

Last 2 days I have had over 2000 visitors each day.

Yesterday I made 15 sales at Amazon. Imagine how well this site will do for xmas.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please do not SPAM my topic or ruin my sale.

PLEASE. As a first post I welcome you but please be respectful of sales threads and jeapordizing sales.

Just to clarify the above mod edit.

He was pointing to a set of tools for an amazon feed. My script did not use the set he referenced. The script I use is not available at any place I am aware of for free. I know all the popular Amazon scripts and this is NOT one of them.

back to the sale...

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am pulling the sale. I have not had offers close enough to my asking price and it seems many of you are only interested in the script which would only dilute the value of my sites.

The top-selling network is getting amazing visits now and I made $40 yesterday at Amazon and I doubled my google earnings as well. Sorry but maybe in 4-6 months I will attempt to sell again...most likely for double the current price.

Sorry to disappoint but that's the way it is. I got some really pathetic offers just for this script ...almost near insulting actually. Please DO NOT PM me anymore about this. I won't answer. I am not selling the site anymore nor will I sell only the script. Since placing this up for sale...you can see my traffic has sprung up. I am gonna hold this one for the holidays and make the money myself. I will get my tax money elsewhere.

Thank you anyways.

tunafabulous

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats too bad labrocca. If you would have provided me with the details I requested, you would have gotton a sweet offer.

Good Luck with the holiday sales!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah..you kept asking for details. Half the time it was stuff I already posted here in the thread. The last thing you requested was an itemized sales sheet from Amazon. I understand wanting that...but it's not necessary since I gave a screenshot of the totals. I am not sure how at all the itemized sheet would help you make a decision on value. You can see I sold about 400 items so far. I sold books, games, electronics and just about everything at Amazon..this is the norm at an affiliate site since once a person goes to Amazon...they can shop more and or already have items in cart. So the important part is to just get them to Amazon while they are in the spending mood.
You can see my conversion rate is about 17% which if you know ANYTHING about affiliate sites...this number is amazingly good.

After flaggin all the questions and getting only a couple ok offers...I was just tired of it. I don't have the patience to hold someones hand on this. The numbers are there.

tunafabulous

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can I be sure you didn't doctor up that screenshot? Anyone can use photoshop to change the numbers around. I am also very skeptical of this deal for the simple fact that 2 people owned this site in the last 3 months. You also posted a report that was from the previous owners combined account. When your asking price is several thousand dollars, you should not have a problem showing the buyer what they are asking for. Your the one that needs the money, not me.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So now my integrity is being questioned? And you wonder why I pulled the sale. If I wasn't legit I would have kept on trying to fool you.

Are you saying my stats are faked too? That I take the time to make 100 fake webalizer stats every day? All my sites are real time stats.

Do not dare call my integrity into question only because you lost out on a good deal.

You got a lot of nerve to post that after I already stated that the site isn't for sale and neither is the script. I had 3 people all post here saying they wanted the script. I could easily have made $500 from the 3 of you. I didn't. I passed on it.

Arse hole.

tunafabulous

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Labrocca, Why are you so bitter? You should be happy that other people are showing extreme interest in your websites. Have a great weekend!

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just want to say from experience that Labrocca is an honest seller and you should not question his integrity.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not bitter...I expressed my impatience. Also you never did make an offer. Just because you say it was gonna be sweet doesn't make it so.

I was looking for around $5000 and not less than that.

Normally in a negotiations...some numbers are thrown around from both sides...you never expressed any bids at all. It's normal to request info of course that is not already stated...but it is also customary to ask for as much as you need at one time...and then reply with some offer...

The Q&A sessions I had in PMs were not pleasant for me. So much of it was info I posted already. I am making great money with this site and so I am gonna keep it. I wasn't hot to sell anyways... I just was fishing for a good offer. I know I can make $5000 a year with thise site...maybe $10,000 a year or more with the network.

I am in this domain game for the long term. I am not the normal buy and flip guy that you see here sometimes. This one instance I decided to sell to see if I could get this tax burden taken care of. You want a scan of that too? It's a $25,000 debt...

Anyways..I do thank EVERYONE for the interest but ultimately I am just gonna hold this site longer. It may come up for sale again in the future. I can use this thread to help me post a better sale next time with all the info at one time.

Thanks guys. Lot's of luck and love to everyone.

jumpbug

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He was honest folks.....I'm the guy that sold it to him in the first place. People do just need money sometimes, which is the reason I had to sell it in the first place.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The script is not for sale. It was custom so you are unable to get it anywhere that I know of.

You can get the mr rat script here:
http://www.mrrat.com/aws/amazon-products-feed.html

It's close to mine but it's common and you won't get indexed well with the search engines unless you heavily modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom