• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TopNow.com / ParkBiz.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
2
Got these two by accident today (don't ask)

TopNow.com and ParkBiz.com

On a personal note I realy don't have an appeal for them. Maybe some comments from you good folks can spark my creativity or imagination.

Kevin.
 
ParkBiz.com is a good name because it can be about parks Ex* Like the swings and the stuff in there or it can be about parking domain names.
 
I would say mid to high XX but u never know
 
MAybe TopNow can be used for a top of the sites of the moment or something like that...
Good luck !
 
Can't see much value in either. Sorry
 
Thanks for the comments thus far. I don't see high dollars on them at all.
I got them by accident, and of course came through at my end. I'll probably dump them soon, here or on ebay.
Any takers :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom