• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tormis.com - how memorable, brandable is it?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
I just registered Tormis dot com for an upcoming site - I was looking for a very brandable name that was easy to spell and remember. Just wondering what your thoughts are - I don't expect it to be worth more than reg fee, I just wondered how easily you figure you can spell/recognize/remember it.

Thank you
 
I think it is ok, but the drawbacks are that it doesn't sound like any other words, so it doesn't roll off the tongue easily. Also the arrangment of letters doesn't make it easy to read - the 'rmis' part. But maybe I'm being too picky, there are still some five letter dot com's available to reg that might be better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom