• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Toronto247.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what does 247 mean? 24hours 7 days a week? I usually like 360 better.
 
nice brandable, easy to remember name for a toronto guide.
at least xxx to low xxxx for an end user.
you could easily build a website with some toronto info yourself too.
 
Actually I used to run a portal/forum on it for a couple of years but I never had the time or money to really market it, and as a result the site never really took off. I still get some search engine traffic for it now and again... but xxx sounds quite nice :)
 
well it's a major city and a well known number acronym, so xxxx wouldn't surprise me. this is the kind of name I wouldn't be in a hurry to get rid of for xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom