• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ToulouseFrance.info - one of France's largest cities and home to Airbus

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Gents, I welcome your opinions on this domain.

TaipeiTaiwan.info was appraised at $x,xxx (low to mid), so what may be the value of ToulouseFrance.info (Toulouse is one of France's largest cities, just about 2.5 times smaller in population than Taiwan, and Airbus company is headquartered in this city)?
 
To tell the thruth reg fee, but who am I to judge.
 
nice domain name........low XXX undeveloped...good luck
 
low $$ , and I dont think the other domain you refer to is worth that much either, I can see how taiwan.info is worth $$$$ like one said here, but citynamecountryname.info?... I wanna see the person actually offering $$$$..most people are all talk..
 
To be honest Toulouse and France are redundant.
I don't see a lot of value without development
 
low $$ , and I dont think the other domain you refer to is worth that much either, I can see how taiwan.info is worth $$$$ like one said here, but citynamecountryname.info?... I wanna see the person actually offering $$$$..most people are all talk..

I guess the names of CitynameCountryname.info are appraised (and often are worth) high because of the following similarity:

CitynameStatename.info (for the US, where there are quite a bunch of cities with similar names in different states)
CitynameCountryname.info (for the rest of world)

To be honest Toulouse and France are redundant.
I don't see a lot of value without development

Aren't Taipei and Taiwan redundant, then? ;)
 
Quite a frenzy started on these geo .info's. But I think it works. And at the current discount .info prices, what the heck. Actually, the cheap reg fee is probably going to keep the interest in .info quite high, and there are some great names still available, esp. names that really fit the extension.

(i.e; I got fightingcancer.info and dogwhisperer.info just last night).

I liked the idea so much I regged a bunch. I have a recent thread w/ all of the the geo names including washingtondcusa.info - the capital city itself, and others - check them out.

I think time will tell, but I think there is real value with these, and thus I regged every major world capital left.
 
The citynamecountryname.info combo such as this one seems a little bit far-fetched, in my opinion... needs some real development as there would hardly be any type-ins.
 
The citynamecountryname.info combo such as this one seems a little bit far-fetched, in my opinion... needs some real development as there would hardly be any type-ins.

Thanks. Any more appraisals?

Guys, who appraised TaipeiTaiwan.info, please post your appraisals in this thread as well. Thanks!
 
low-mid $xx

This makes no sense IMHO.

You appraised TaipeiTaiwan.info at mid $xxx in respective thread: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=198435

Toulouse metro area is just about 2.5 times smaller than Taipei metro area, and it has quite a bunch industries, among them Airbus factories. I guess ToulouseFrance.info is worth at least low $xxx (around 2.5 times fewer than TaipeiTaiwan.info).
 
population of Toulouse France 431,500
population of Taipei Taiwan 2,625,757

Toulouse home of Airbus
Taipai home of Taipei 101 (Worlds largest building)


Just two reasons let me know if you would like more.
 
This makes no sense IMHO.

You appraised TaipeiTaiwan.nfo at mid $xxx in respective thread: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=198435

Toulouse metro area is just about 2.5 times smaller than Taipei metro area, and it has quite a bunch industries, among them Airbus factories. I guess ToulouseFrance.info is worth at least low $xxx (around 2.5 times fewer than TaipeiTaiwan.info).

but at least you are wasting you money on $.99 cent and not on terrible $10 mobi domains anymore..which means you slowed your cash-burn-rate by 90% (Thats the ONLY formula in this tread that makes sense by the way)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom