• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tourists.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groundctrl

Coolest User Ever
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
I had the luck of grabbing this domain recently and would love to see an appraisal on what you believe its value to be.

Thanks in advance! :approve:
 
The plural hurts a bit, but otherwise it is a decent domain. My wild guess is low-mid $xxxx.
 
Very nice name. Low X,XXX. Lots of potential. Travel is big commerce online.

If I had the money I'd grab it. Travel is one of my niches.
 
high x,xxx reseller . End users much much more .
 
My mistake, should add an extra x to my appraisal, I will correct that
 
This is a mid xxxx reseller name.

I would say up to 20k for enduser.
 
Very nice domain even with the .net extension.

I wouldn't sell for less than low XX,XXX, and would wait for the right end user for a much better price. Time is on your side.

Cheers,

Showcase
 
Very good .net even with the plural form. mid-high x,xxx. enduser xx,xxx possiblilty. If I may ask, how did you get "lucky" and acquire this name? dropcatcher? auction?
 
Very good .net even with the plural form. mid-high x,xxx. enduser xx,xxx possiblilty. If I may ask, how did you get "lucky" and acquire this name? dropcatcher? auction?

actually, i said "luck" but i meant more "i had the fortune to get it", in the sense that i came across a seller-- it was a private sale, though, i didn't get it in auction.
 
hm, just curious... now that a year has gone by, how has that year impacted this name's value?
 
.net
the plural of Tourist

Easy $10000 now.

Just keep it for a while and no doubt $20000. Maybe more...

Not to rush. Domain like this quite rare for sale !!!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom