• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TOXIN.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebay says:
The item you requested (3093101340) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.
 
Yes, I get same response dotus

LBM
 
Still not working.
 
Yes, I know.

I have contacted ebay four times but they do not respond, it's a real pain as bidding had already started.
 
Where is it now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom