Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Track.com Laps the Competition with Six-Figure Sale That Tops New DNJ Sales Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Since I was away last week covering the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference in Hollywood, Florida, our new column is actually a double-length report covering all of the sales activity since our last article two weeks ago. There are many highlights this week including the biggest IDN sale reported so far in 2007 (and the third biggest country code sale of the year). We saw lots of variety on our expanded Top 40 chart with 26 .coms, 9 domains from the non .com global TLDs and 7 country code names (yes, I know that adds up to 42 - the extra positions resulted from a five-way tie for the final spot on the chart). You can get all of the details through the link below:

Track.com Laps the Competition with Six-Figure Sale That Tops This Week's Sales Chart.

With the sales report out of the way we are now working on our comprehensive wrap-up report on the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference. Over 500 top domain investors and experts from around the world gathered for the meeting and we covered every seminar, party and special event (including Moniker's multi-million dollar live auction). We have more than 1,000 photos to sift through and the ones that make the final cut will put you right in the middle of the action. The article will be published no later than Monday (Oct. 22).

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
100K seems reasonable. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

JohnZ

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke, nice job! thanks.

cee

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators