• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Traffic Domain 200+ per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFORG

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2002
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
93
I am considering offers over $50 for the domain:

ginei.com

Was formerly an anime site. Here are the webstats so far for June:

http://www.ginei.com/gineistats.htm

Buy it now price is $100
 
This offer will be withdrawn tomorrow morning if not sold before then. Is there really no interest in traffic domains around here? I haven't seen comparable numbers for this low of a price on the board. We are talking 6,000 to 8,000 visitors per month.

Scary - the way things are going around here I am better off selling on eBay.:eek:
 
the highest i can go is $40 :(
 
I see buyers for traffic domains around. I think most of buyers have a few topics they want. I guess some topics don't have many buyers. I am interested in some topics.
 
I can offer $55.
 
Sold to ToBad for $65
I will PM with PayPal information.
 
Paypal payment sent!
pm sent!



Thanks!
 
Domain Pushed.
Thanks for the quick payment!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom