• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: CityMobile.com | taking offers Buy it now will be set | average 78 a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
question - your first 2 links both show april 1st to 31st , same stats dates but different stats?
 
I see that DN jet I think I was already putting in the april then hit the print screen but if you look under the report each one has the right stats
If you under report it says for march 1 then april 1 then may 1
 
ok, thanks for clearing that up.
 
SURE I suck when it comes to this prinitng screens and uploading glad I got it done right finally
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom