Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Traffic Domain: freemyspacelayouts.com | Taking offers | 41,472 Unique Visitors per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested. Do you have AIM?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
freemyspacelayouts.com OVT 3159
nice name! good luck with sale mate!!

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would you go down on the price? over 18 months revenue for a domain with possible trademark issues is too risky for me

donald

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi fryman04,

If you look at the rate of growth, you'll see that I'm not asking for over 18 months revenue. This month it will make about 2,800 Euros (approx. $3,500) so if you take this as a standard, $45K means about 12 months revenue. Keep in mind that it's continuously growing, so in the end you might get your investment back in way less that 12 months.

March: 23,311 unique visitors / 1,134 Euros revenue - http://www.freepixels.com/fml/fml_march.gif
April: 29,137 unique visitors / 1,489 Euros revenue - http://www.freepixels.com/fml/fml_april.gif
May: 35,857 unique visitors / 1,825 Euros revenue - http://www.freepixels.com/fml/fml_may.gif
June: 47,257 unique visitors / 2,405 Euros revenue - http://www.freepixels.com/fml/fml_june_f.gif
July so far (first 25 days): 43,238 unique visitors / 2,308 Euros revenue http://www.freepixels.com/fml/fml_july2.gif

http://www.google.com/trends?q=free+myspace+layouts

donald

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: Considering the rate of growth for this domain, starting from Monday the new BIN will be $55,000. So, if you want to buy a domain that will soon make over $4,000/month at the current price of $45,000, you'll have to do it by the end of this week.

donald

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please stop commenting about the domain unless you are interested in purchasing it (as per board rules). I wonder how many of those who commented about being a risky domain ever had a high traffic domain like his one. By the way, new BIN: $55,000.
Projected earnings for August: $3,800 - $4,000

donald

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
inspired1, stop being such judgemental and prejudiced. Since when someone with 0 feedback cannot sell a domain here? Also, if you (or anybody else) are not interested in this domain, why come to this thread and post things that have nothing to do with a sale thread? It's a respectable amount of money and trust me, if someone is really interested in this domain, he knows better if it's a risky invetment or not. In the past years I've bought domains that were considered extremely risky, but I never went to someone's thread to post this if I was not interested in buying the respective domain. It's just common sense.
And it's a simple ecuation: if you don't respect my sale thread, why do you expect me being nice in return?

donald

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Algis,

I will not go on with this.... All I request is pertinent questions about this domain, to which I will answer with pertinent answers, not tens of comments about how risky it is.
How would you like if you would sell chocolates and I'd come and say: oh, I will not buy from you, I'm allergic to this.... If someone wants to buy chocolate from you, he couldn't care less about how I feel about your product. It's just an example, you don't have to take it personally.

As I said, I will not go on with this. If someone has related questions, please ask, otherwise please refrain yourself.

I ask the moderators to delete any of my comments, if they believe they were inapropriate. But I also request them to do so with ALL the inapropriate comments from this thread.

inspired1

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nothing personal, Donald.

I just think you got my point aswell. Good luck.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
njhouse said:
I own goodmyspacelayouts.com and it earns like $3.00 per month so I'm not convinced this domain really gets this many type-ins.

Can the word free vs. good be that much better?

Yes. Just view the overture. How many people do you think are looking for "good myspace layouts" opposed to "free myspace layouts". Not many. My first search would be free.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The word "good" and "free" can make a hell of a difference and is making a diff in this case without doubt. FreeiPods.com could for $10k while goodipods.com would be reg fee. I highly doubt more than 100 ppl search for "good myspace layouts" While over 300k ppl are looking for "free myspace layouts".

Yes, risky it is, but very nice domain with high ovt with or w/o .com and rightly priced considering the risk. If it did not have myspace in it, I am sure it could be sold for more.

I might be interested but could only pay in 3 payments spanning 4-5 months

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, I hope it goes through for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators