• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: FunnyFreeVideos.com | 200 obo | 70 UV Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
732
Domain Name: FunnyFreeVideos.com

Registrar: namecheap

Price: 200 obo

Traffic Details: 70 UV Daily

Link to traffic screenshot: http://www.funnyfreevideos.com/ffv.JPG

Message:
I have not parked this till recently,a nd then I noticed this morning it had 70+ UV daily (550 in 7 days) and so I decided to see if I can sell it. It might be good if you own a videos site to direct the traffic there.
 
Sold@bin. Please PM me.
 
DotComGod said:
Now aren't these thread titles much easier to see what you want fast?

;)

Good sale guys!

-=DCG=-
yes, thanks, they are nice, and thanks to NameGuy. I PMed you me paypal email. Please sent me your NC id

Joe
 
great sale...too bad I missed this one.

it sold in 11 minutes :-)
 
Domain received. Thanks for the smooth deal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom