• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: kdonkey.com | Post your bids here | 1456 uniques per month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the traffic, why don't you show revenue, i have plenty with traffic and no rev.
 
can you receive money through egold
 
PayPal, sedo.com (buyer pays all fees), escrow.com (buyer pays all fees) are acceptable.
 
I bid $60.

Please send me the latest traffic and revenue stats.

When are you planning to close the sale?

Thanks
 
I think it used to be a Korean site, traffic looks Korean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom