• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: luckyspace.org just grabed from droped domain | $100 | 41/12 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

t10host.com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
475
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: luckyspace.org just grabed from droped domain

Registrar: resellerclub free push

Price: taking offer from $100 (I will set the BIN price after I get the traffic stat )

Traffic Details: 41/12 hour

Link to traffic screenshot:

Message:
alexa traffic rank 2542,887
google page rank 2
Alexa link 20
msn link 15
I parked it in sedo. It is only 12 hours until now, but the the visit is 41. Is it good?
 
we need to actually see a screenshot of stats...
 
Domain Name: luckyspace.org just grabed from droped domain

Registrar: resellerclub free push

Price: taking offer from $100, BIN $250

Traffic Details: more than 80 /day

Link to traffic screenshot: http://www.r-8.org/lucky.jpg

Message:
alexa traffic rank 2542,887
google page rank 2
Alexa link 20
msn link 15
 
I would leave it parked for a few more weeks then come back with the stats ..
 
Ok, I will close the sale.
I would like to keep it for one month and see how is the traffic
But the domain is still open for offer.
Please pm your offer.
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom