• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: Solosis.com | Offers from $2000 | 6000+ visitors per day / 150,000 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.
What revenue per month for the last few months please?
Thanks
 
2600

Can you post Sedo screenshots please?
 
sedo says Unique Visitors per month*: 6,813.

Your saying 6k a day. Please advise. thanks
 
I will give you full access to my website: Auctionfire.com and I will send you $500 also. Think About it!
 
Could you tell Sedo revenue?

At Sedo I see:
Unique Visitors per month*: 8,278
* Data from the previous 32 days

Could you comment on that?
 
max said:
Could you tell Sedo revenue?

At Sedo I see:
Unique Visitors per month*: 8,278
* Data from the previous 32 days

Could you comment on that?

Some of you guys are not too smart. If the name was with sedo for 1 day or for 15 days, it is still going to report 32 days stats. Come on guys... its common sense.
 
SOLD at BIN.

Expecting the seller to confirm that there are no TM/ legal issues.
 
Awesome buy....tons of OVT with extension!
 
thanks guys, I will update you on how it goes, hopefully, I didn't make a mistake here:-)

thanks,
 
nitronet said:
Only was getting 8k uniques a month at Sedo.

http://www.sedo.com/search/details.php4?domain=solosis.com&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us



I don't think it got 11 offers parked for only a day or two.

You are wrong
Sedo will display 32 days of stats if it has been parked for 2 days or 20 days. The sedo page was still on a generic category page. Yesterday it was showing 6k for stats, earlier today 8k, and there in your link it is showing almost 9k. It was a great buy, I was ready to post sold. Good job
 
NameMatters, I was watching this thread and I think you bougth a really good domain.
Stats on Sedo: 8278 -> 8948 in just 2 hours.
I didn´t received the email from DNF about the update of the thread, so I wasn´t notified about the BIN update.
Please let us know how it goes in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom