• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: Solosis.com | Offers from $2000 | 6000+ visitors per day / 150,000 per month

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT Web said:
Awesome buy....tons of OVT with extension

I checked this and decided not to bid (no OVT score as far as I could tell). What OVT with ext were you seeing?
 
domain54326 said:
is it adult traffic?
This used to be an adult type forum, posted pics of models etc...

:blush: Or so I was told
 
well, I wish those of us who'd posted bids could've been notified of the BIN, as it went from no BIN price (when I added offer) to sold in 12 hours.
 
For the best deals on DNF, you have to check and re-check often. The good deals are snapped up really fast...
 
I know. And too much $ floating around :)
 
strange, I can't see the overture score when I try it myself... only in your screenshot.
 
j8jweb said:
strange, I can't see the overture score when I try it myself... only in your screenshot.
This is the link for the Keyword Selector Tool:
http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/

Also check in Google typing "solosis.com" -> 166,000 results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="solosis.com"

Also check in Google typing "site:solosis.com" (withou quotes) -> 165,000 results:
http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&q=site:solosis.com

Also go to Metric Market and check the estimated monthly traffic for solosis.com:
http://www.metricsmarket.com/results.asp?T1=http://solosis.com
It shows about 126,000, but is only estimated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom