• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: svrnswmwette.com | $450 | 100/day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsRate

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: svrnswmwette.com

Registrar: Namecheap.com

Price: $375

Traffic Details: 100-200/day

Link to traffic screenshot: http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7404/svr0ja.jpg 6 days old

Translation for the domain name
________________________

This domain is a typo of
http://www.svenswmwette.com/ which already receive more than 2 million hits in just a couple of days. The traffic is increasing every seconds. The main site is getting about 25,000 uniques/hour and almost all the traffic is coming from Germany.
________________________

its actually a typo of svenswmwette.com
sven is a name of a German guy
WM ( welt meisterschaft)= World cup
wette= bet
so its
Sven's world cup bet


REASON FOR SELLING
___________________

I need more money to upgrade to exclusive and buy the domain research tool. I also need for my new upcomming website in the progress of being created.
 
That's alot of traffic. Probably a traffic spike?
 
your domain may be the same my domain <edited> a lot of traffic until sedo shut it down because may be spike traffic. end of the year I let it drops.
 
I don't know but it has been making money but I need money for my recent upcomming website. So any one here interested?

Buy it now for $375. This offer will expire tommorow at this time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom