• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Traffic Domain: yuqle.com | $1500 | Approx 350-400 uniques a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: yuqle.com

Registrar: Domain Monkeys

Price: $1500

Traffic Details: Approx 350-400 uniques a day

Link to traffic screenshot: http://65roses.com/yuqle.gif

Message:

Stats from Klickerz.

Now parked at Domainsponsor to see if it does any better.

Earned about $9.00 in 5 days.

Overture with extension = 65

BIN = $1500

Offers from $500.
 
Nice catch.

I found your username at Snapnames. lol

Good Luck!
 
65 w/ext and 300-400 uniques a day?

Where does the traffic comes from?

Thank you,
Algis
 
inspired1 said:
65 w/ext and 300-400 uniques a day?

Where does the traffic comes from?

Thank you,
Algis

Looks like link traffic is what I found. You will find out if you check the backlinks , you can check here www.uptimebot.com (not my site), or many other link checkers.

Lots of links
 
High Offer so far $700 by PM.

Haven't heard from the high bidder "chrisofmel".

Domain is still for sale I guess.
 
FYI,

The site used to be search engine based on my research and it was one of the highest traffic sites of my list.

Yes, It was Turkish website.
 
Update.

I moved it to DomainSponsor and the traffic is about 50 per day there but making about the same money. (Earned $13 over the last 7 days)

I found out that they filter out traffic from some parts of the world.

Anyway here is a link to the updated stats from DS.

http://www.65roses.com/yuqle2.gif

Sponsors who don't filter traffic will still show 400 uniques a day I'm sure, although since the revenue is about the same it really doesn't matter I guess.

BIN is now lowered to $750
 
mmm i own youggle.com and yooggle.com they also get a ton of tyraffic... that would be a good buy...for $500
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom