• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Traffic Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACTUALLY..I think people like this really think they will sell a domain for $10Million. I actually talk about that on everydayprofit.com. I laugh everytime I see these auctions on ebay.

//everydayprofit
 
~ All Offers of $50 and Over Graciously Considered! ~

That is at the bottom of the auction...I guess that explains why he's starting his auctions at $25,000,000 - get the exposure and hopefully sell the name for $100+
 
There's a copycat seller on eBay now selling similar domain names. He totally exploited my ideas. He has come up with dorky names, and throws in a web site, and hosting, etc. Go ahead and buy his. Or, buy from the Original, get a truly Cool Name, and, don't pay for stuff you don't need!

That made me laugh, dont pay for stuff you dont need, yet he wants $25,000,000 hehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom