• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Trafficclub down for a while or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
4,332
Reaction score
171
Noticed at the end of today all my stats were down 80% !

My LLL dot coms that see 100 plus visitors a day only got 20 ? Etc. Anyone else notice this ?

Hopefully things are delayed.
 
I don't use trafficclub...but I'm sure they have a good reason. Did they send out any kind of "down for maintanence" email or anything?
 
after reading that thread, I'm glad I don't use trafficclub...it sounds like something fishy is going (or about to) go down.
 
after reading that thread, I'm glad I don't use trafficclub...it sounds like something fishy is going (or about to) go down.

They are a respectable company, so I don't think there is something fishy going on. I realised that in the last couple of weeks alot of parking srevices had problems in one way or the other.
 
I have just added a few of my high traffic domains to test them
 
They are a respectable company, so I don't think there is something fishy going on. I realised that in the last couple of weeks alot of parking srevices had problems in one way or the other.

Makes me wonder whats going on in the parking world these days.
 
Google lags on reporting from time to time....that is Skenzo's upstream provider. I have been told it will catch up.

This happens with all providers from time to time. There is nothing fishy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom