Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Trafficz account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a weird problem for me.
Recently, i bought a domain getting traffic from backlinks. It so happens that it gets the traffic shown ONLY if it is parked in trafficz. WEIRD.
Now, i bought it but never knew traffic can be that specific. Parked at sedo etc, forget revenue, there are not even visitors.
Situation: If i manage to park in trafficz, i probably will get at least my price for that domain in the end. If not, i am at loss.
So, all you guys out there, who at some point had trafficz account but don't use it anymore; if you could provide me your account details, would be a great help. I just need one. I will also spend nominal price if you need it.
I tried for the trafficz account but they rejected my app saying not enough domains..pity..although i would have been a good client.

thanks.

Domain summit 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nobody in his own mind is going to sell you a parking account (that is against the TOS anyway).
Too many scams involving click fraud using preowned parking accounts.

Molotov

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
trafficz has really odd process of activation. i applied, like 10 days later guy mailed me they want to test traffic of my domains - then never ever replied me.
is anybody from trafficz here or somebody has a contact i could askt o activate?

ps. sry for kinda stealin thread :p

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Kath,
I understand such people are rare. But i believe there are still people who help.
issues of scams and click fraud won't happen because i will tell the person to change all his information like email, address etc to mine, before handing me the account.
I am trying different ways to get a trafficz account right now but i feel it will not happen soon.
But then, sky won't fall either if i don't get it. I just prefer to take my chances by asking here instead of doing nothing.

Nobody in his own mind is going to sell you a parking account (that is against the TOS anyway).
Too many scams involving click fraud using preowned parking accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators