• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tragic.biz :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
I caught this one this morning:

Tragic.biz

I thought it could be used for social services like grief treatment, psychologists etc. etc.

I'm interesting in seeing if this one gets any traffic. It has archive.org score as well.

And 29,3 million google results for the word "Tragic" :) Absolutely all TLD taken on this one.

What's your thoughts?
 
low XX-Mid XX
how about developing the site, maybe have tragix stories, news, and videos.. ??!
 
Yeah sounds good! The only thing I would need is the time to dev it :) But I'll do that if I can't sell it quick enough. Thanks :)
 
I have some similar .biz domains. How do the search engines treat the extension?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom