Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Transfer Hassles with bulkregister.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

No hard feelings dod.

Let's get back to helping you with your transfer problem.

Have you heard anything from BulkRegister yet?

Who are you transferring these domains to? Have you asked the gaining registrar to help you contact BulkRegister? There are usual communication channels available to registrars that are not known to the general public, and sometimes it takes that route to make something happen.

-t

i had my confirmation request emails from bulk today (unlike last time when it was close to renewal time - call be cynical) - so looks like this should go through ok this time.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update: BR's "Third Party Support" group did write back to say that all looked ok for a transfer. That's all it said, but it did look like a personalized response.

So, I will initiate it the transfer again and give things another shot. The new registrar says they will keep trying for a year for the same fee paid.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting, by the way. I have asked that the process be reinitiated. I will keep you posted.

:cool:

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I just approved the transfer a second time. Let's see if BR lets it go through this time.

:cool:

my transfer from bulk to inww went through fine this time, but I they had already gained an extra years renewal on a bunch of names due to the probs before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom