Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Transparent Domain Reseller ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amr

Names4ever.com is worst registrar I have eperience with. I was once reseller of names4ever.com and still have to operate control panel for few left domain names. They have very serious technican problems with .info domains names. When you try to change DNS serwer for .info domain name they will change it in their IT database only but do not send changes to afilias so you have big problem with changing name server for .info. Their change it manually when you call them but calling every time you want change DNS for you .info domain names is nightmare. Another horror was when they start .info registration. For 3-4 month after .info registration starts they register all .info domain names with reseller contact data not customers. Can you image how many hate e-mails I get from my customers not mention I have to call and hung up for hours with aplus support center they use just to change contact data to my customers data. My good advice is - use any registrar except names4ever.com.

That was my experience. Do anybody have similar experience with .info and names4ever.com as reseller?

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators