• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TravelCenter.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UDLTD

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Just Aquired TravelCenter.ca in today's TBR

I am hoping someone with .ca experience could give a good estimation on what this domain is worth.
 
Just Aquired TravelCenter.ca in today's TBR

I am hoping someone with .ca experience could give a good estimation on what this domain is worth.

I'm lost on this one. I couldn't believe the bids at for it. Best I can see is a common use of the term for travel related businesses.


My own opinion is reg fee to $250. But obviously more people than just you wanted it and were bidding so maybe they can explain the appeal :?:
 
Just Aquired TravelCenter.ca in today's TBR

I am hoping someone with .ca experience could give a good estimation on what this domain is worth.


Fully agree with DropWizard. I did not want to touch it for more than $50. But looks like you were all out for it. So I am sure you would be a better judge on this. When I saw the crazy bids, I was even wondering if they were genuine.

Anyways, not my business to validate that, but thought it was to hotly contested, by the winner.
 
good domain atleast high XX $
thanks
Ronak
 
I've been contemplating more or less developing this one into an actual travel site. I don't think I'll be doing much ppc anymore and I'm liquidating most of my domains. I've just looked for a few good ones to actually develop. With some time it will hopefully be a smart move. I guess I'll see. Thanks to those who replied!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom