• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TravelVegas DotCom

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems you insuated I don't know what I'm talking about. My apologies if that is not what you meant. But that is my opinion, accept it or not. Here's one for you, sincity.info. Good luck with your name.

So let me get this straight. I ask you to show me a Vegas dot com for $x,xxx that's generic, is as descriptive as travelvegas or vegastravel, and a dotcom that gets some natural type in traffic, and you throw me a .info ???

Come on..... Who's insulting who here again?
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your opinions. Best of luck to all of you.
 
It's a good one. 6 figures good? That's a tough call. I'd say anywhere in the 5 figure range though.

I concur. 6 Figures won't probably be the take on this name. Despite it being a good geo.
We all have things which we put different values on. To give an exact amount is unfair on the whole, but mid-5 Figures are possible.
 
To me, personally, TravelVegas.com sounds awkward. So now if I have to get an awkward sounding name for my website, wouldn't it be better if I register an awkward sounding name for $7 and then spend $xx,xxx on developing a top website?

There are people out there who wouldn't hesitate paying 50k for it. I personally wouldn't pay more than xxxx for it. Just IMO
 
Last edited:
nice name but i carnt see u getting xxx,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom