• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Truequotes.net Revenue and traffic domain.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I am considering selling the following domain name, and want to know what you all think the BIN should be set at... or what you think the value of this domain would be.

Truequotes.net

Has received $71 in 11 full days, parked at namedrive.com

This domain has not been advertised at all untill yesterday, I had a few people advertise my banner at the top of their websites, which should begin to show more traffic and hopefully more revenue.

The $71 dollars revenue collected in the 11 days was not affected by the advertisments yet, as Namedrive takes 48 hours to update their stats.

The few days that show zero or little revenue were the days that I unparked the domain to see where traffic is coming from. I changed my mind, and reparked the domain the following day, but those few days were affected. (you can see what days they were if you look at stats.) I am not sure where traffic is coming from. There are a few sites similar to the name Truequotes.net, and I am assuming the traffic I am receiving are type-in's by misspelling.

Below is a link to my stats...
http://joeimage.com/uploads/d7bd73b8ae.jpg

Please let me know what you think of the domain name and the revenue, and what you think I should do.

Thanks for your time!
Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom