• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed turkeytits.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordersomething

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Bizarre?
Ridiculous?
Sure, but it's catchy.

No traffic to report.
Domain was registered recently.
Expires 2009.
 
Last edited:
Turkeys don't have tits...
 
Turkeys don't have tits...
I agree. Well... do they? Turkey breast is popular enough.

Google: Results 1 - 10 of about 1,800,000 for turkeybreast. (0.16 seconds)
 
You don't have turkey breast, you have turkey tits. You wasted your money.
 
Thanks for the honesty, I appreciate it.
On a side note, I find the statement "you have turkey tits" to be hilarious. :)
 
This is the best domain ever! I think I'm going to start calling people turkey tits!!!
 
I'd have to say chicken tits are consumed way more regularly than turkey tits. On top of that, chickentits.com is still available.

You better gobble it up.
 
how about turkey bras , since they have tits they are bound to need some bras
 
TurkeyTits? Hey,great name for finger food, Like we all know Buffalo Wings.:?:
 
In all the years I worked in a Restaurant, I never hear anyone order "Turkey Tits" and I doubt I ever will.

Reg fee.
 
It's more of a joke domain name that anything.
It's something to call someone as an insult (or compliment...?).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom