Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous Turned down by Fabulous

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericTypo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are the best kind of domains to show to Fab to get an account, I have tried with some of my typos but they turned me down.I have a number of different traffic domain genres, which is best example to open account plus how many should I give as an example

Thanks for any help

Alan

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domains that perform best on our premium 4.0 program are commercial English language .com domains with type-in value. However, we are happy to review quality, .net, .org, .co.uk, .com.au, .ca and .us domains.

I have also sent you a PM Alan.

Cheers,

Mike

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe you have to submit a list of over 150-200 domains you own. I believe just recently they made a change to not allow typo's of poker domains because they are interested in legitimate type-in traffic on brandable names instead of typo domain traffic.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can try afternic for the time being as well, since they have a parking program that uses DS or Fab, which ever you choose, however, you won't be able to optimize yourself.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You dont need a list of 100.. as long as you have some good generic non trademark typein domains then I am sure the Team at Fabulous would happily consider an account for you.. however typos come under the Trademark violation category and more and more Parking programs a shying away from this type of domain for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators