• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Tutorials.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Please appraise Tutorials.info. Looking to develop it into a lesson tutorials website including photoshop, flash, html etc. Any other suggestion for development would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing
 
Last edited:
Very nice domain, huge potential, high xxxx to low xxxxx
 
Great name Kawing. Definitely one for development! I am sure that this one will rank high with Google in very short time. hi $x,xxx+. Good luck!
 
To right buyer low $xx,xxx. In (probably largely reseller) auction high $x,xxx. Develop it as a competitor to w3schools :)
 
a .info against a .com... hum... LOL. I have referenced to w3schools all the time. Seem like every time I search for programming references, I end up in that site.
 
That is one heck of a domain. Amazing.
I would not sell it for less than low $xx,xxx
 
Thank you. More appraisals?
 
I agree with these guys, there will always be a need for tutorials and the extension fits it well! At least xx,xxx
 
Did you just bought it from xxx xxx?
If yes then you forgot to change whois.
 
Last edited:
I am sure I did change the whois. Let me double check. Thanks for pointing that out.
 
No you didn't. That is where I found the seller's name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom