• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .tv(Olympic/OlympicGames)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lzlzlz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
奥运.tv(Olympic/OlympicGames)

Please evaluate this domain. I'm very like it. :clap2:
 
What Language is it in?


I would say xxx range, but I am no expert at IDNs
 
NavySeals91 said:
What Language is it in?


I would say xxx range, but I am no expert at IDNs

It looks like Simplified Chinese to me.
 
I am not sure that whether The IOC will take this .TV domain beacuse of TM problem.If there is no TM problem,I'd say is quite a nice name,maybe in 2008,
when the Beijing Olympic Games open,your domain became very hot.Most Chinese like see the Olympic Games' Vedios~
 
The problem is that 奥运 doesn't have any other meaning other than Olympic Games.....

So, I'd say the name can be taken back by the officials at any time they wish....
 
I dont see how far you can get with such a name without the Olympic Committee coming after your neck.
good luck
 
Quite valuable - to the Olympic Committe , I am sure they will be contacting you soon now that you have advertised it.
 
sell to TV stations ,soon you will make lots of money.
As it is chinese language,you should ask me to be the broker
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom