• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TV Tips Appraisals - MoneyTips.tv - BeautyTips.tv - FreeTips.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
1
Looking for your impressions and value on the following TV Tips Domains:

BeautyTips.tv
CreditHelp.tv
FreeTips.tv
MoneyTips.tv
VacationTips.tv

And these others, if you will:

CellService.tv
GetPC.tv
HandTop.TV
NetPC.tv

Thanks,

GoPC
 
Hi there! I like BeautyTips.tv, I think it is the best one up there give it a year and it will be worth something. I think some of the others are a little too "niche market". It would be very conceivalbe this could become a developed site with beauty tip vids etc. Of all the names you have posted I find this one the most compelling. Ovt is only at 12145, pretty low IMO. There are 16 advertisers bidding on this term, ranging from $.50-.06 Value is still only mid to high $XX at the most right now. Give it a year though, that will change.
 
Wow... thanks for the in depth reply. It's nice when people put some thought into their appraisals and explain their conclusions.

VERY NICE POST.

I appreciate it :)

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom