• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed tvmovie. tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlc

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Hi,

Before the rush for appraisals on .tv's....
What's your thoughts on this one? tvmovie. tv


Thanks,

JC
 
look at my sign , and I dont get so much high offer so far. So I have to say , low xxx.
 
The "tv" in "tv movie" makes it redundant to me being that it's a .TV

Reg Fee imo;

Low Multiples for any converting traffic which the name may get.

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!
 
look at my sign , and I dont get so much high offer so far. So I have to say , low xxx.

Hi,

I am surprised. With an overture of over 58,000 for your name? I think in a few months time that will change. Low offers I mean.

As for tvmovie. tv it's a new reg but the traffic hasn't been that bad and has an overture of almost 13,000 for last month. I hope with the new push for .tv beginning in May that the value will go up.

Thanks Again,

JC

The "tv" in "tv movie" makes it redundant to me being that it's a .TV

Reg Fee imo;

Low Multiples for any converting traffic which the name may get.

Best Success in All Your Endeavours!


Thanks for your Apprasial,

After the push in the next few months, maybe it will be high multiples?

JC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom