• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed twinstudy.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aegis1
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aegis1

Guest
twinstudy.com

ya'lls comments are a riot .... very enjoyable reading
and thanks.
 
Don't get the point of this name unless you're into genetic research - but how would you make money out of it????? - $0.
 
Or maybe it's a comparison of various differences between sugar packets at restaurants..?

Twin, that's the name of the sweet&low competitor, right? :)

Yes, I'm in a lame mood. ;)
-WC-
 
After perusing the site I am now understanding some
of the ways a domain name is viewed and agree that
this would be one, at best, in the "must be developed
first" category.

I am a twin and have some ideas, but mostly registered
because of my own medical issues as compared to
my identical.

Thanks, I think I am getting it bit by bit ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom